- 1. If you provide us your personal data, you can be sure that we will protect it to the best possible degree. We will always protect and respect your privacy, and we strive to maintain a high level of security for all personal data processing.
- We have taken the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, change or erasure.
2. Data controller
- Skanska Reality a.s., Business ID No. 02445344, with its registered office at Křižíkova 682/34a, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, is the data controller for the processing performed by us or in our name. This means that we set the purposes and means for processing your personal data – why and how we process your personal data.
- If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details given in part 7 below.
3. What is personal data and what does processing mean?
- Personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly (along with other data) tied to a living person. This information includes, for instance, names, IP addresses, behavioral patterns and contact information such as phone number, email and postal address. Even if the data itself cannot identify you, they can still be considered personal data if they can be tied to you in connection with other data.
- Processing personal data basically includes any operation involving personal data, such as collecting, recording, adapting, amending, using, saving, disclosing, blocking or destroying.
4. What personal data we process
1. What personal data do we collect and when is it deleted?
1. In order to communicate with our clients, we need to collect certain personal data, such as your name, email and phone number. We will also process your permanent address, contact address, date of birth, country of citizenship, marital status and birth ID number.
2. We also process data in order to provide you with professional services to the best of our ability. Profile data such as age, marriage/long-term relationship, number and age of children, level of education, number of people in your household and customer preferences help us to serve you better. Whether you choose to share this information with us is entirely up to you, of course. For certain tasks we let you sign documents using a biometric signature saved in documents only in the form of an imprint with your other data encrypted, meaning we do not process data that would make it possible to identify you. This does not apply in cases where the personal data is used for the exercise or defense of rights.
3. The data we process on you will be saved for as long as you are interested in our products and for additional three years after that. If you enter into a contract with us, we will process your data for at least three years after the last warranty period for the building where your real estate is located and afterwards pursuant to general limitation periods. After that your personal data will be deleted.
2. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Your personal data is processed for communication with you as our client and for the purposes of contractual performance.
- We process your personal data also for marketing purposes, so that we send you email offers of our products or inform you of events we are holding, on the basis of our legitimate interest. You can opt out of receiving such information in each email you receive, and if you do so, we will not process your personal data for that purpose any longer.
- When communicating in the client zone we only process your user name. You set your password yourself after you sign in, and it is known only to you. In the client zone you can manage and update certain data yourself.
3. Legal basis and legitimate interests for processing personal data
- We process your personal data based on our legitimate interest for the purpose of offers, sales and/or lease of real estate, except for when our interests are outweighed by your right to privacy, i.e. processing is based on a balancing of interests, and for the purposes of contractual performance.
- If we process your personal data for any purpose other than described above, we will inform you or request your consent.
5. Recipients of your personal data
- We can disclose your personal data if necessary, and only in the scope necessary, to any company in the Skanska group (Skanska AB, Sweden and all companies in which it has direct or indirect ownership interest).
- External partners working with Skanska may also have access to your data, such as IT providers or partners working with us on organizing events or marketing campaigns, property management and/or handling warranty claims.
- If you finance your real estate with a loan, we will disclose your personal data to Hyposka, s.r.o., our exclusive partner for real estate financing.
- If you indicate interest, then with your consent we can hand your personal data over to companies offering products and services for our clients furnishing their units (JN Interiér).
- The companies that process your personal data for us must always enter into a data processing agreement with us so that we can guarantee a high level of protection for your personal data on the part of our partners as well. Appropriate security measures are taken in relation to our partners outside the EU/EEA, such as making data handover agreements with standard data transfer clauses accepted by the EU Commission and published on its website.
- We can also disclose your personal data to public authorities in the cases stipulated by legal regulations, for criminal investigations, or if we are otherwise required to disclose the data based on the law or a decision by a public authority.
- Skanska does not disclose your personal data in any scope other than described in this section 5.
6. Your rights under data protection regulations
- According to data protection regulations, you have the right to access your personal data being processed at any time. You also have the right to correct inaccurate personal data, the right to require us to stop processing and erase your personal data or restrict our processing of your personal data, you have the right to data transferability and the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including objecting to profiling.
- If you grant us your consent to process your personal data for the purposes of securing services from our partners, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, withdrawal of consent has no effect on the legality of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the contact information given in section 7 below.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority at any time if you feel that your personal data is being processed in conflict with data protection regulations.
7. Contact Information
Skanska Reality a.s. is the data controller for the purposes of processing your personal data. If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, or if you would like information on the roles responsible for data protection within our group and contact information for them, please contact us using the following contact information:
Skanska Reality a.s.
Personal Data Protection
Křižíkova 682/34a, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8
By sending this form you provide your personal data to the company
Skanska Reality a.s.
Křižíkova 682/34a, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8
- for communication with you as our client
- based on our legitimate interest for the purposes of offers, sales and/or lease of real estate, including sending marketing materials and information on events we are organizing
- your personal data may be disclosed to companies within the Skanska group, IT providers, companies working with us on marketing campaigns, and Hyposka, s.r.o., Skanska Reality’s sole partner for securing financing for our clients
- we will process the data for as long as you are interested in our products and for additional three years after that
- at any time you have the right to access the personal data we process, the right to correct, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing and the right to data transferability
- you have the right to file a complaint at any time with the relevant supervisory authority